Aloe vera juice contains leaf pulp that is rich in natural nutrients and fiber. This well-known herbal remedy for the skin also has some amazing benefits for internal healing, cleansing and repair when ingested as a nutritional drink.
Do not consume aloe vera that is not intended for internal use.
1. Aloe vera contains many vitamins including A, C & E. Aloe vera is one of the few plants that contain vitamin B12.
2. Aloe vera is high in amino acids and fatty acids. There are 8 essential amino acids that your body needs and all 8 (& more) can be found in aloe vera.
3. Aloe vera is a well-known adaptogen. An adaptogen is something that boots the body's natural ability to adapt to external changes and resist illness.
4. Aloe helps with digestion. It is known to soothe and cleanse the tract and help imporve digestion.
5. Aloe helps in detoxification. It is a gelatinous plant food, just like seaweeds and chia seeds. The main benefit to consuming getalinous plant foods in your diet is that these gels move through the intestinal tract absorbing toxins along the way and get eliminated through the colon.