Don't Sleep in your Makeup!
You know you should take your makeup off before you go to bed, but sometimes you're just too tired. Here are some scary consequences of sleeping in your makeup that will have you reaching for the makeup remover every single night!
1. When it mixes with your makeup, oil from your T-Zone can cause clogged pores or worse, bacterial infections. Your skin needs to breathe sometimes, you know! Keep in mind, wearing makeup and oily skin will leave a residue on your pillowcase so when you do go to bed with a clean face, your pillow is not.
2. Leftover eyeshadow can clog the little oil glands and hair follicles on your eyelids causing infections like styes.
3. Makeup holds onto dirt, oil & dead skin cells which can clog your pores causing blackheads and major zits.
4. When you sleep in mascara and eyeliner, it can get in your eyes, causing irritation. Plus, your mascara will flake off roughly, pulling some of your eyelashes out with it. This also drys your lashes.
5. Aside from the fact that you can ingest your lipstick, waxes in many lip products can lead to clogged pores in the skin around your lips which can turn into small blackheads.