The Tru-Peel System
By Dajanae Barrows
Are you looking for that firm, supple, glowing skin, minus the age spots, fine lines and wrinkles? Introducing the first step to clear skin, the Tru-Peel system!
The Tru-Peel is a non-invasive chemical rejuvenation system for the face. This resurfacing peel exfoliates damaged skin using a combination of ingredients like lactic acid, salicylic acid, phytic acid, and exfoliating agents such as retinol and phenol. Clients can achieve smoother, tighter, and more youthful skin after just one treatment. Each ingredient has such amazing benefits, as seen in the list below:
- Lactic acid: Helps to keep the skin moisturized and feeling less dry. With continuous use, it can improve signs of aging, as well as stimulate collagen renewal and firm your skin.
- Salicylic acid: An excellent chemical exfoliant that penetrates skin and fights acne.
- Phytic acid: This is an antioxidant that also helps to fight blackheads and shrink pores.
Tru-Peel is best suited for guests with acne, hyperpigmentation, discoloration, fine lines and wrinkles, and general aging concerns. This peel comes in three levels: the Tru-Peel Light, the Tru-Peel Medium and the Tru-Peel Forte. These are customized to address any skin concerns during your Tru-Peel.
The Tru-Peel Light is recommended to guests who are looking to correct mild imperfections and are seeking a gentle and superficial peel. This peel is usually ideal for:
- First time chemical peel patients for deeper resurfacing
- Overall skin rejuvenation
- Acne-prone skin
- All skin types
- Mild photodamage
The Tru-Peel Medium is perfect for guests seeking a medium peel and significant exfoliation. The Medium peel is ideal for:
- Follow up to Tru-Peel Light for a deep resurfacing
- Acne Scarring
- Moderate photodamage
The Tru-Peel Forte is considered the strongest peel and is usually recommended to guests seeking a deeper peel and a significant amount of exfoliation. The Forte peel is ideal for:
- Follow up to Tru-Peel Light or Tru-Peel Medium for total resurfacing
- Significant photodamage
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Acne scarring
- Uneven skin texture and tone
Book your first treatment or a complimentary skin consultation to totally transform your skin just in time for the holiday season!