Imperial Salon & Spa features private facilities for both men and women. Refreshments, spa robes, slippers, personal lockers, towels, toiletries, and other grooming items are provided. A bathing suit may be worn for spa and massage treatments.
To books appointments: Please call 321.254.4432 for Suntree or 321.777.4242 for Beachside
We ask that all spa guests arrive approximately 20 minutes prior to their first scheduled appointment time. This allows time for showering and enjoying all of our locker room amenities. Arriving late for a scheduled appointment decreases the time of your treatment, potentially reducing its effectiveness and your pleasure. Your treatment will end at its scheduled time so the next guest is not delayed. If you arrive more than 15 minutes late, your appointment will be rescheduled. In addition, we request that you notify us at least 24 hours in advance if you need to cancel or reschedule, otherwise you will be charged 50% of the value of your services. Services over $100 will require at least a 50% deposit to reserve scheduled appointments. Frequent cancellations may require partial or full prepayment on future services. As much as we love children and have them ourselves, the spa’s environment changes due to their energetic nature. We ask that you please make other accommodations for them.
Gift cards are available in any denomination for all our salon and spa services including packages. Gift cards may only be used for gratuity if specified at time of purchase. Gift cards are non-refundable and do not expire. You MUST present your gift card with you at time of service in order to be redeemed. We do accept Spafinder, Spa Wish and Spa Week gift card however than can only be redeemed on full price services or retail and they must be redeemed for the FULL amount. Please note that any remaining balance will be issued in the form of an Imperial Gift Card.
The Imperial Salon & Spa requires a 50% deposit for groups of 3 or more and an 18% gratuity will be added on for your convenience. A 7 day cancellation policy applies to all groups. Call to schedule parties for any occasion. Bridal parties welcome!
We also offer customized packages for brides and parties of 3 or more, discounts may apply. Packages require all services to be done on the same day and may require a deposit. All packages are NON-REFUNDABLE.
We provide private lockers for personal belongings. However, we recommend leaving all valuables at home. Imperial Salon & Spa is NOT responsible for lost or stolen items.
Prices and services are subject to change.
- All individuals under the age of 18 receiving spa services must be accompanied by an adult who assumes full responsibility for the person.
- The consumption of complimentary alcoholic beverages is strictly limited to those 21 and over.
- Partially used products may not be returned. No refunds on retail products. Store credit only will be issued. No returns will be accepted for sale or discontinued retail products.
- A 100% deposit will be necessary to guarantee a spa package appointment.
- A $100 deposit will be necessary to schedule your permanent makeup application appointment.
- A $50 deposit will be necessary to schedule your eyelash extension application appointment.
- Appointments cancelled with less than 24 hours notice may be subject to a 50% cancellation fee.
- Once a payment is made on a gift card or package it is non refundable.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, fill out a form, respond to a survey, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Imperial Salon and Spa may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To run and operate our Site
- We may need your information display content on the Site correctly.
- To improve customer service
- Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site
- We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments
- We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To manage product reviews and ratings
- We may use third party service providers to help us manage product reviews and ratings left by Users.
- To send periodic emails
- We may use the email address to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
This document was last updated on January 17, 2018